Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Our properties have a NO Cancellation policy.
2. All cancellations will be 100% charged.
1. All villas will have a security deposit of Rs. 15,000 for incidental. Security deposit will be refunded upon check-out. Guests are responsible for reimbursements in case of any damage to the property during their stay.
2. If funds are not paid by the due date, Casa Samsara reserves the right to cancel the booking. Cancellation charges in accordance with cancellation policy are levied.
Rates & Specials
1. For bookings made before and after the promotional dates do not apply.
2. Special rate vouchers is only valid through and made from Casa Samsara and associate partners.
3. Specials are valid for all villas
4. Villa rates are based on dynamic rate.
5. Villas rates are per Villa/night.
6. Specials are subject to availability.
7. Specials are valid for new reservations only.
8. Casa samsara reserves the right to cancel the bookings that do not comply with terms & conditions.
9. Casa samsara reserves the right to discontinue the offer at any time.
10. Offers are strictly subject to terms & conditions.
1. We make every effort to ensure that provided information about the property and the descriptions are correct but in the event of unintentional errors, mistakes or omissions we cannot accept any liability for these. In the unlikely event of circumstances beyond our reasonable control that would require a cancellation of the arrangements 1) we reserve the right to refund funds already paid or 2) make alternative arrangement based on mutual agreement with the client.
2. Villas will not be rented to anyone under the age of 18.
3. Villas are not to be sub-let or allow animals to stay.
4. Number of guests allowed for each villa has to be strictly followed.
5. Strict legal action will be taken against drug abuse and prostitution.
6. No loud music after 10pm.
7. Since all our villas are part of different societies the society rules and regulations must be followed.
8. Properties with pool, is not gated and it is a major condition of the reservation that your usage of the rental property and the pool is entirely at your own risk. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children or adult non-swimmers to use the pool or use breakable materials in or around the pool.
9. Casa Samsara is committed to protecting your privacy and all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to help protect the confidentiality, security, and pg. 3 integrity of data stored on our systems. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our website.
10. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to these terms, exit this page and do not access or use the site.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect personal information from you, meaning information about you that can uniquely identify you, if you choose to provide us with such information. We may also collect information about you that does not uniquely identify you, if you choose to provide us with such information. For example, before completing your booking, your name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses will be asked. This information, along with your payment method, is necessary to fulfil your booking. We collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on our services and to detect and prevent faults, breaches of our network security, the law or our contract terms.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Process and complete your enrollment in our membership or other programs.
- Customize the content and/or layout of our site for you, including to provide you with personally tailored programs and promotional information;
- Contact members regarding their accounts;
- Register members to receive emails or other information or materials they request.
- Respond to questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with members about our products, events and other services, and provide information to you about products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our products and the services we offer.
- Enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements or obligations and industry standards.
We may enable third parties to collect information in connection with our site. This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any collection of information by third parties on our site.
- Information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of visits to the site (including whether you are a registered member or first time visitor);
- Information on actions taken on the site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
Information We Share
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. This information may be disclosed to our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We may also disclose your personal information to: (i) comply with court orders, laws, or legal process, including to respond to government or regulatory requests; (ii) enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Notice. If our information practices materially change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our site to notify you of these changes, and we will only use data collected from the time of the policy change forward for these new or different purposes. In the event we make a material change to how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an pg. 6 opportunity to opt out of such new or different use. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the site and this Privacy Notice to check for any updates or changes.
Marketing Emails: We or our associates may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted-in. Individuals who have elected to receive informational emails, including newsletters, or who have made a purchase on our website, can choose to opt-out at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.
Cookies: Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the site’s features.
The site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, any minors (according to applicable laws). If such minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us, and we will remove the personal information and remove the concerned minor information from any promotional lists or databases.